What information do we collect?
- MotivatingMates.com is devoted to keeping your details private. We strive to make your experience of our Web Site safe and secure.
To become a Subscriber you must provide the following:
1. Your full name
2. Your email address
3. First part of your post code
We keep a record of all submissions made to the Web Site. What do we use Personal Information for?
Information to improve the Web Site
- All personal information we use is to make sure that your access to our site and service is both safe and optimal to your experience.
- We will use the e-mail address you have given us to communicate any notices about MotivatingMates.com, including periodic circulars about the latest news and developments on the Web Site. At the footer of each such e-mail will be an option to “unsubscribe” to news circulars.
- We will not give, sell or rent your personal information to any third party. However, if by law we may be required to release certain personal information.
- Credit card numbers are only used by Pay Pal to process your payments for Gold Membership and for no other purpose.
- All information we hold is handled by authorised MotivatingMates.com personnel only.
- We collect statistics automatically about your visits to the Web Site.
- This information is used to help us follow browsing preferences so we can make regular improvements the Site. These statistics do not contain personal information and cannot be traced to an individual. The information recorded comprises your ISP, IP address, web browser type, operating system and colours your screen is displaying.
- All data from MotivatingMates.com is collected lawfully and in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998
- Motivating Mate’s Data Protection Notification registration number is Z9317963 which you may view by visiting the Data Information Commissioner’s Web Site.
- Under the Data Protection Act you may make a formal request for certain information about the personal data held by us.
- For more information about data protection http://www.ico.gov.uk/