This document defines the Acceptable Use of the Web site by You and together with the Terms and Conditions
forms part of any contract made between You and Us.
1. The definitions set out in the Terms and Conditions apply to this Acceptable Use Policy.
2. We reserve the right to remove, edit or amend without notice any submission made to the Web site in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy
3. You are solely responsible for all use of the Web site on Your Subscriber or Member account and you will not divulge to any other person any password or other access validation information for the Web site. It is your responsibility to change your password immediately if you believe that any such information has become known to any other person.
4. The purpose of the Web site for individuals to share healthy lifestyles and learning activities with others and for any social purposes allied to such use. Any use of the Web Site for any other primary purpose is a Prohibited Activity.
5. It is a serious breach of this Acceptable Use Policy and the Terms and Conditions for any person to effect or participate in any of the activities listed below (whether actual or attempted and whether directly or indirectly) through the Web Site, each of which is a Prohibited Activity:
a. Violating a law or regulation (including, but not limited to, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, harassment, obscenity, child pornography, export laws and regulations, and infringement or misappropriation of another person’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights).
b.Iimpersonation of any other person on the Web Site.
c. Making any submission to the Web Site which may be regarded as obscene, discriminatory (of sex, race, disability, religion or sexual orientation) or pornographic in any way, even if obscured by the omission or substitution of characters is words.
d. Threat to the integrity and/or security of any network or computer system (including, but not limited to, transmission of worms, viruses and other malicious codes and accessing any device or data without proper authorisation).
e. Advertising or marketing of any kind, including non-profit organisations on the Web Site and the sending of unsolicited commercial messages of any kind (“SPAM”).
f. Violation of generally accepted standards of Internet or other networks conduct and usage, including, but not limited to, denial of service attacks, web page defacement, port and network scanning, and unauthorised system penetrations.
6. We reserve the right to immediately terminate, without notice, the account and access to the Web Site of any Member or Subscriber, without liability, who we reasonably believe is utilising the Web Site to engage in a Prohibited Activity and to prevent access to the Web Site by any IP blocks that We believe are being utilised for such Prohibited Activities.
7. It is a breach of this Acceptable Use policy for any person to effect or participate in any of the activities listed below (whether actual or attempted and whether directly or indirectly) through the Web Site, each of which is an Infringing Activity:
a. Attempting to use the Web Site in such a manner so as to avoid incurring charges for or otherwise being required to pay for such usage.
b. Making of any submissions to the Web Site for the deliberate annoyance of any other Member or Subscriber or to disrupt any thread of correspondence between Members on the Web Site, including persistent spurious reporting of abuse of this Acceptable Use Policy.
c. The placing of submissions on the Web Site in any language other than English or Welsh.
d. Use of the Web Site in any way degrades or interferes with other users' use of the Web Site.
f. Use of multiple log-ins by the same person.
g. Breaches of any obligations of confidentiality, confidence, contract or otherwise to any third party.
h. The provision of false information on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, intentionally omitting, deleting, forging or misrepresenting any information on the Web Site.
8. On becoming aware or reasonably suspecting an Infringing Activity we reserve the right to suspend access to the Web Site of any Subscriber or Member, without liability, immediately upon giving notice in which We shall specify at our sole discretion the steps We require to be undertaken to remedy the breach and the time in which We require such remedy to be effected. Upon expiration of that time, We may terminate the account and access to the Web Site if the breach has not been remedied.
9. If You see anything on the Web Site that appears to breach this Acceptable Use Policy notify Us by using the “Report Abuse” function in the “Contact Us” menu of the Web Site or email to contact.